Thursday, May 15, 2008

AZ Republic Multiple Newspapers Subscription Deal!

Pinching Your Pennies is trying to work out a deal with the Arizona Republic to offer their members a special subscription rate for multiple newspapers! Right now, the only way you can have more than one newspaper delivered to your house is if you belong to Coupon Sense (a paid coupon service). Picnhing Your Pennies is totally free and offers much the same information as Coupon Sense. For anyone who has couponed much, you know that multiple papers is the key to getting good deals and building up your food supply for little out-of-pocket cost. Right now, I pay for a subscription for myself, my mom, and my Grandma to the AZ Republic. If I could get a deal where I could get 3 papers delivered to my house, that would be great!

Here's the scoop: We need a lot of support to convince the AZ Republic to give us this deal. The more people we have who are interested, the better deal they will give us. If you would like to get in on this deal, please register at
http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/ (remember, it's free!) and then post in this thread (http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?p=494757#post494757) that you are interested. The more replies we get, the more likely we can get this deal!

No comments: