Saturday, June 21, 2008

A few good deals....

UPDATE: ToysRUs has changed the coupon, now it is good only on Thomas, Harold, Rheneas, or the Musical Caboose. Here is the link: http://toysrus.rsys1.net/servlet/we...fvfF5 7avvD9vf
Once again, one coupon per guest, so you can print one for each child (as long as you take your kids with you)!

FREE Thomas Train (up to $12.99) @ ToysRUs - valid 6/19-7/5/08
*NOTE: Make sure printer is ready when you click on link as I believe you can only access the link once on your computer.
Link (THIS COUPON HAS BEEN PULLED BY TOYSRUS BUT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PRINTED IT, YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO USE IT)
(The coupon says one per customer. I printed enough for each of my kids to get a new Thomas train! They were able to get ANY train priced 12.99 and under! We just paid tax of .88 each.)

Self-Inking Rubber Address Stamp $3.79 shipped @ iPrint.com
Free Address Stamp
Reg. $14.99
NOW Free -- Just pay $3.79 shipping
(There are also designs that say, "From the Desk of..." and "This Book belongs to...". These would make great teacher gifts if you know who your child's teacher is going to be this year!)

2 comments:

Koi said...

Allison, when do you go get the La Voz coupons and where. I think you said Wednesday somewhere on Main but I forgot. I haven't gotten any Red Plum in my weekly ads for a while so I guess I better go hunt some down.

Allison said...

There is one stand on Main and Gilbert by McDonalds and another one on Main west of Gilbert in front of Filaberto's. Also there are a couple of stands at McKellips and Stapley. The best time to check is Thurs. morning. Happy hunting!