Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Favorite Pharmacy Deals 7/20-7/26

Walgreens
see FREE diaper deal here: Walgreens Brand Diaper Deal!

This deal is not working:
Dixie plates - Buy one get one FREE (3.79 ea) I haven't tried this yet so please post if you try it and let us know how it went!
Buy 2 (3.79 for both) and a coupon will print at the register for $3 off 2 Dixie plates. Use that coupon on your next purchase to get 2 more packs of plates for .79 (plus tax). Then another coupon will print. Roll this coupon as often as you want (just be courteous to other shoppers). The last day this coupon is printing is Thursday, July 24th so head to Walgreens soon!!

$0.05 school supplies (w/ coupon on front page of ad):
2 Pocket folder
5 pack Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils
Mini Composition Book
Highlighter

Bic Highlighters .39 w/ in-ad coupon
Use $1 off 2 printable at http://www.coupons.com/
Final Price: FREE

Reynolds Wrap 20 ft .89 w/ in-ad coupon
USE: Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, any except 25 sq. ft. $1/2 (8-16-08) SS-6/22
Final price: .39 ea

5 comments:

American Dreamer said...

The Ctalina is not printing. My DIL tried it yesterday.

Allison said...

Thanks for letting us know. Which store did you try?

Katie Peterson said...

I did the Walgreens free diapers a couple weeks ago & it was so much fun!

BargainMoms said...

Allison,
Not all of the contributors on the blog are LDS. I agree with what you said completely, and it isn't something that I personally would do. I am trying to figure out a good way to handle it.

Allison said...

I probably should have emailed you rather than post my comment. I don't want to hurt any feelings. I appreciate all you guys do!