Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fry's accepting competitor coupons from 10/8-10/28! Triple coupons too!!

This is from a cashier at Fry's:
Fry's will accept all competitor coupons and will triple manufacturer
coupons to .33 still double all others.

This will run oct 8th thru the 28th

We will take Albertson's, Basha's, Safeway, Fresh and Easy, Walmart,
Walmart Neighborhood Markets, Walmart Marketside, Sunflower, Sprouts, Whole
Foods, AJ's, Trader Joe's, Food City, and Ranch Market. (note no Walgreens or
CVS included)

All limits and restrictions on the coupons will apply. Coupons only
good on identical items. Cannot exceed the value of the item. Taxes
still apply. Competitor corporate brands will be matched to Fry's
Corporate brands. No substitutions. One competitor and one
manufacturer coupon per item. Coupons are void if reproduced or
photocopied. NO rainchecks. All types of coupons will be
taken:

dollar value
price point
2 for $$$, 3 for, 4 for, etc
BOGO,
buy 2 get 1 free
% off

Not sure how they are going to handle 40 and 45 cent coupons since it only
addressed up to .33 My best guess is they will "triple" to $1 in value as
usual.

Thanks Linda!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOHOO!! Just Read that on another board!! I'm wondering if stores are working extra hard to get business during these tought times!!

I'm extra lucky - I live within a 2 mile radius of about all shopping there is!! What fun!

Cheers,

The Newly Frugal Mom

Dean said...

Hmm how about this. Fresh and Easy has the $5/$20 most weeks. Will they take those?

Also Allison you will be my website of the week this week on my blog at Deansellsaz.com this thursday,

Thanks for all the great deals

American Dreamer said...

Thanks for this post Allison! I linked your post on my blog for all the AZ readers.

My Fry's has been taking Fresh N easy coupons for weeks!

Allison said...

They will definitely be taking Fresh and Easy coupons. Some Fry's take them all the time, but during these three weeks, they all will! My Fry's takes the F&E coupon as long as my total is $20 BEFORE coupons!! I love it!

Thanks Dean and Precious! (And thanks for the warning so I can get this weeks ads up ASAP.)

AhwatukeeWarrior said...

my frys on 40th and Chandler won't take Fresh and Easy or any other coupons normally. :-( But, I asked the asst. manager today and she confirmed that starting tomorrow, they will take all competitor coupons. I grabbed a few $5/20 at Fresh and Easy when I was there today.

American Dreamer said...

Watch the coupons that you picked up at Fresh N Easy yesterday- they aren't good until next week - start 10/13

American Dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.