Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fry's Moonlight Madness Sale Tonight 10/30 ONLY

Tonight only at Frys from 4pm to 11pm

  • We'll be in costume
  • Join us in your costume too
  • Kids Cookie decorating
  • Free cider & donuts
  • Trick or Treat Street
  • Sampling Fest through the store

Grocery Specials - valid 10/30 from 4-11 ONLY

Big K 2-liters .37ea - first 6

Reese's or Kit Kat $1.37 - first 4
Use: Hershey's, Reese's or Kit Kat Snack size bags, any 9-22 oz. $1/3 (10-31-08) SS-9/28 FINAL PRICE: $1.04ea + possible catalina if buy $15 worth
*NOTE only first 4 will be this price

Bar-S Meat Franks 16oz .57 - first 4
Use Printable .25/1 any printables at Bar-S.com (still available)
Final Price: FREE

Kroger Microwave Popcorn .77 - first 4

Doritos $1.27 - first 4

Little Debbie Snack Cakes .77 - first 4

(Thanks Bargain Moms for typing this up. I didn't feel like it, lol!)

2 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

Hi, Allison. I'm sure you get lots of questions like mine, so if you could just send me your link about how to get started, that would be great. I just registered to PYP and I'll be getting my first and second Sunday paper this weekend. I'm excited to start, but don't know WHERE to start. What kind of organizer do you use? What are your categories? What are the steps I take each week on PYP website before I go shopping. Lots of questions, please help.
Carolyn jcgardner825@juno.com

Unknown said...

Many People ask that really grocery coupons work? I personaly tried them so I know that grocery coupons by mail just by writing?
coupons work perfectly. AND AWESOMELEY.:)